Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26.8.09 The Divine Hat

I encountered this gorgeous hat on the Kidney Bean blog and was really happy to learn this amazing design by Rheatheylia is also for free.

I made half the hat to discover that I was doing wrong and took about 40mn to unpick. Thanks to Varda, I understood I wasn't interpreting the pattern correctly, while trying to show her examples of other projects of the same hat on Ravelry. Thanks again Varda for giving me the second skein of the same wool so I could keep up this project continuously!

It took one day to complete and I used:

Hooks: 8mm and 5mm
Yarn: 50gr/70m Himalaya Teddy's Wool, 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic, Shade 3520 Dye 8A, 2 skeins.

I gave up the last row (Row 21).

Thanks Rheatheylia!


1 comment:

KATY said...

J'adore les couleurs arc-en-ciel de ce bonnet ! Me plairait bien !