Friday, August 14, 2009

14.8.09 Crocheted Amigurumi Momma Bird and Baby Birds in a Nest




I started this free Lion Brand project on the 30.7.09 and it became my "Road project".
I used a hook size of 2mm and some cotton threads (50 gr/125m).
I finally completed it today, after taking my time to make the eyes and beaks, practicing for the first time the embroidered french knot.

I find this project really cute and am very grateful to the anonymus designer of it. To watch for the full instructions, click the links below:
Amigurumi Baby Birds in a Nest - project 80223AD
Amigurumi Momma Bird - project 80220AD

5 comments:

Ági mama said...

Wooo!! Super!!!

Starseed Jewelry said...

Love your work and love your blog - one of the best on net. Full of themes I like to read about!

judith27k said...

Thank you Starseed - I really appreciate your compliment :-)

edaca said...

senden esinlendim bende kuş yaptım gelip bakabilirsin nasıl olmuş arkadaşım sevgiler :))

http://edacroche.blogspot.com/2010/01/amigurumi-kuslarm.html

judith27k said...

Thanks Eda, your birds are gorgeous!