What I like in Betina is the way she tries, with no fear, new techniques, patterns and so on... Additionally, you will not find a jewel without an assorting set in Betina's creations. You can have a look in her blog in the following link: http://betinaguelman.blogspot.com/
2. Olga, from France, "P'tits Cailloux" Blog, where you will find jewels from the legends. I like so much the forms and colors combinations Olga uses in her magnificent bead embroidery, beadwork or polymer clay jewelry. Olga does many jewels that can be worn in many ways - such as her flowers necklaces. Also expert in fimo and the lizard friend, I recommend you to visit this talented modest artist. http://ptitscailloux.canalblog.com/
3. Svetlana Eltsova, from Finland, "Reijo" Blog. Svetlana has the most interesting blog I ever encountered on the net about beadwork. A rich source of information and beautiful beadwork from various artists in various beadwork subjects. I feel like being guided in an interactive online museum on beadwork. Thank you so much Svetlana for sharing with us all this fascinating information and making for us the most interesting online beadwork magazine! Additionally to those reviews Svetlana writes, she does the most beautiful beadwork gardens. Very inspired from nature, she makes unique flowering garden necklaces with such beautiful compositions. Mostly recommended! http://reijo.multiply.com/
4. Birgit B., from Germany, "Fofinhas" Blog. Birgit does perfect (and when I say perfect - I mean that) stitching and finishing, beautiful and colorful artistic beadwork. I am fond of her original designs inspired by nature. A candy pleasure to the eye http://fofinhas-perlenstuebchen.blogspot.com/
5. Zsuzsi Veres, from Hungary, "Vezsuzsi Gyongyei" Blog. Zsuzsi' ' s blog is full of excellent pictures of her original beadwork. I honor this blog the award on creative, unique and original forms and designs, for gentle and perfect jewelry beauties. http://vezsuzsigyongyei.blogspot.com/
The rules for passing the award on are (you can copy&paste) :
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Show these rules.