It started as a changing color Poppy flower ("Crochet Bouquet" p.65-66), only that I missed one word in the instructions who made it a bit different. Lazy to cut thread in the middle of the work, I made a long loop (15 cm length) that I used as padding for the whole flower (and not a separate cut yarn for each independent petal). That way I avoided the weaving in of 12 yarn ends :=) (quiet by mistake, since I didn't pay attention to the word "six" next to the number 6" and thought I had to cut only one thread). The result is a bit different, with no independent petals, but interesting.The center is a Daffodil Trumpet ("Crochet Bouquet" p.52) and that is why I chose to call it a Poppydil.
Thank you אמאלה5 for the proximidade prize ;-)