Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11.3.09 Owlishly's " Laura Beth amigurumi" Doll

I finally finished this cute "Laura Beth dressed as a ladybird amigurumi doll". It is the first doll I am making and I think it can suit well for a key chain. The finishes were the hard part for me in this project (as in many others).
I bought the pattern from Mia Zamora-Johnson's Owlishly Etsy Shop. I recommend you to visit the shop, it has plenty of cute amigurumi dolls' crochet patterns that she designs so creatively. In her interesting blog, check her cute free pattern for Sleepy Sarah amigurumi.
I am very satisfied with the pattern, it's very clear and well explained and the things that I didn't know/understand - I just asked and got very helpful and quick answers.
Thank you Mia!

2 comments:

squash said...

It's so cute!

judith27k said...

Thank you dear squash, you are so kind and such a loyal blog follower to me!

Hugs and Happy WE,

Judith