Friday, August 10, 2012

9-10.8.12 Twin Spades Bracelet by Smadar Grossman

Looking for making a present consisting of the new twin/superduo beads, I encountered Smadar's stunning twin spades bracelet design and wanted immediately to try one.
The day after preparing the presents I was available to decipher it, based on VielekleineperlenShannah and Pearly creations. It went much smoother than I expected. The ends were challenging though. I didn't want to add a magnetic clasp, after the bad experience I had with a heavy bracelet that slipped off. I tried with a regular metal clasp and toggle but it didn't work, so I finally unstitched to attach 2 magnetic clasps and reinforced the work. I hope it will make it. The bracelet is slightly large on my wrist. If I had to do it again, I would content of 6 spades instead of 7.
*About 6 working hrs.



3 comments:

Ad said...

Il est superbe!

Unknown said...

Fabulous !! I love the colors too :)

Unknown said...

Wow Fabuleux !! J'aime le choix des couleurs...Bravo :)