Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16.12.08 IrisFolding Iris and older greeting cards


I did the Iris folding based on a pattern of "An Iris for Sarah" designed by Claire in 2003, but I can't find the link to it anymore. This greeting card is meant for Omer's birthday, I hope he will like it. To be honest, it took hrs and I am quiet disappointed of the result. What do you say?

Unfortunately, I can't find the link for this greeting card as well. I did it (8-9.6.07) for Nomnom wedding's last year.

16.5.09
Thanks to Beadonna, I can address you to find the links to this greeting card's wedding dress and tuxedo. Additionnaly, Beadonna sent a great link for Origami Wedding, where you can find another version to an Origami bride and groom and other interesting stuff such as this beautiful and complex diamond or crane rings. Thank you Beadonna!

Finally, this baby carriage was my first Iris folding card I made on 27.5.07. You will find the instructions here.

At last, here is a very nice Iris folding site with lots of free patterns:
http://www.iris-folding.com/freepatterns.html

Enjoy,

Judith

1 comment:

Beadonna said...

I found the link for the bride and groom folded cards: http://www.origami-resource-center.com/wedding.html

Scroll down the page and you'll see it!

Beadonna